Hi everyone! Today we're going to analyze two different types of academic help services. In fact, these are the only two types of companies available online. I'm talking about the so-called "Writer Assigned" and "Bidding" systems. In order for you to decide, which one is better and more suitable for you, let's have a closer look at both of them. We'll briefly characterize and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both types. Hopefully, after reading this article, you'll be knowledgeable enough to make the right choice.
Writer assigned system
Basically, the major difference between both these systems lies within the process of choosing the most suitable writer for your order. With the Writer Assigned system, an academic help service assigns the writer, while in the Bidding System, you'll be asked to choose a writer by yourself right after examining the list of the writers applied for your order.
- You just need to pay for your order and wait for it to be delivered.
- No need to waste your precious time choosing the writer.
- You have a right to request the same writer to be assigned for your future orders if you're satisfied with the quality of the delivered assignments.
- Due to the fact that the custom service for students is responsible for choosing the most qualified and experienced writer for your paper, it goes without saying that the company is responsible for the quality of the delivered writing. In other words, you won't feel responsible for choosing the wrong writer.
- It's more expensive, which is rather obvious. The website offering assistance acts as a hiring manager for your order, and it assumes that it needs to be compensated. That's why you'll probably pay more to a company with a Writer Assigned system compared to the Bidding one.
- Still, there is no guarantee that the best writer will be assigned. Each academic help service employs several hundreds of different writers; therefore, it's a real challenge for the company to find the most proficient and qualified writer for your order. As a result, the company will assign the writer who applied for the placed order first or who was online. And even considering the fact that such writers may do their job adequately, it does not mean they are top choice specialists to complete your order.
As you’ve probably guessed, a Bidding System allows you to choose the writer by yourself and negotiate the final price. This system works as follows: after placing your order, you'll be forwarded to the specific page, which demonstrates the writers ready to complete your order. The list of writers is created for you to figure out the writer’s rating and pick the one that suits you best.
- First, it's much cheaper. You negotiate the price with the writer directly, which means that you can agree on the smaller fee compared to the prices offered by the companies with the Writer Assigned system.
- Second, high chances you'll end up hiring an experienced writer. It's because you'll have a chance to check the writers' proficiency and the feedback of their previous clients. Therefore, after a thorough analysis of writers' skills and negotiating the payment, you'll most probably get a qualified writer for a smaller price.
- It takes a lot of time to find an experienced writer. If you want to hire a writer, who has an okay level of writing and charges little money, you'll have to spend a great deal of time in order to do this. In the majority of cases, you'll have to check several dozens of writers in order to choose the one that suits your needs and your wallet.
- Such a system can be easily manipulated. The writers who are experienced and well-versed in the Bidding System already know how to get the orders. They place the lower bids and are contacting the clients first in order to grab their attention and assure them of their proficiency. There's still a probability for you not to find the best writer due to hiring the first available writer instead.